Friday, January 20, 2012

Making The World's Easiest Brownies Even Better!

Quite awhile ago I wrote a post about the Baker's Chocolate One-Bowl Brownie Recipe and how fantastic it is.


The only problem I found with these brownies is that they fell apart if you tried to get them out of the pan while they were hot, and if you waited for them to cool, they stuck like iron to the bottom of the well-greased pan.  

Then I had an aha! moment.

Parchment paper!  I shaped a sheet of parchment paper as well as I could to the bottom of the pan and poured in the batter.  

Success!  The brownies don't stick at all.  



And they're going fast!


3 comments:

  1. Good thing you got a picture before they were all gone! LOL!! Great idea about the parchment paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parchment paper is one of my favorite kitchen tools. It's perfect for roasting vegetables - particularly potatoes. When we use our organic potatoes for roasting, the parchment paper keeps that crispy crust on the potatoes, not on the pan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this idea! I usually use foil and olive oil and the potatoes stick. I can't wait to try parchment paper!

      Delete