Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coffee Heaven

One of my favorite bloggers, Jenna Jackson, of Cold Antler Farm, often talks about her coffee addiction and the old fashioned percolator she uses to brew her daily joe.

Then, while we were in Pittsburgh this past spring I was made the very best coffee from an electric percolator.  The coffee was so good my cousin looked in the cupboard to see what brand the maker used.  She said she used any old thing that was on sale.  It was the percolator that made it SO good.

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a pot a day coffee addict and I figured it was time I stepped up my game.

So for Christmas I asked for a new coffee pot and Santa brought me GE 12-Cup Electric Percolator.



I Am In Coffee Nirvana!


As an added bonus to some of the best tasting coffee ever, a percolator doesn't use paper coffee filters (the pot has a metal basket) and when I put my coffee grounds in the compost I don't have coffee filters - which take forever to decompose - blowing around the yard!



2 comments: