Saturday, January 25, 2020

Name The Rooster And A Happy Birthday!


Our old rooster, Foghorn Leghorn, is getting very, very old and he's a really nice rooster.  I wanted to get another rooster for him to train to be nice in the event he died of old age.  I ordered one male cochin chick and he grew into this big beauty.  Notice the feathers on his legs?




But the poor boy doesn't have a name!  





Can you help?  Post your ideas and I'll draw them from a hat.  


And be sure to wish this cutie, Anna Belle, a happy one year birthday.




Awww!  Thank you!










5 comments:

  1. My nomination for name the rooster is "Rooster McRoosterFace"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nomination would be "Flash" (wings on his feet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nomination is, “Fancy feet”.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nomination would be "Reveille" 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doodle. As in cock-a-doodle-do.

    ReplyDelete