Thursday, July 13, 2017

Skunks!


This must be the year for skunks.  They're everywhere!


Image result for skunk


Our neighbor was haying the field beside us and ran over a bunch of - skunks!

My poor little turkey whom I raised to beautiful teenhood.  Attacked and killed.  We set a live trap and caught - a skunk!



The little birds nest in the back yard.  Suddenly all the little baby birds were missing and there were signs of  - a skunk!




My friend brought over her dog who had been skunk sprayed - and bathed multiple times - and we couldn't determine if the scent came from him or from the multiple skunks who keep wafting their scent across our property!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that none of my animals get sprayed.  Our dogs don't wander too far, so hopefully....









No comments:

Post a Comment