Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Where I Have Been


Hello all!

You may have been wondering why I haven't blogged in so long.  On May 10th, I left for my daughters High School graduation - in Valencia, Spain!

After her graduation, we left for a grand tour of Europe.  We traveled by train to Barcelona, Spain; Nimes, France; Paris, France; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Neustadt, German; Berlin, Germany; Prague, Czech Republic; and Vienna, Austria before flying back to Valencia, and then, on June 8th, we came back to the United States. 

I'm spending a week in recuperation/catch up on the farm mode, but I have amazing photos of Farmer's Markets and Food Halls in many of the countries we visited and I can't wait to share them with you! 

I'll be posting lots and lots of photos very soon!  

Happy Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment