Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cuteness In A Box

I received this e-mail today:

Just a Reminder!
Ship Date:6/1/2011
Ship To:SHARON FITZGERALD
144 SNOWMAN RD
COUDERSPORT, PA 16915
Your poultry order has been shipped today. You should expect delivery within 72 hours. If you have any problems, please report them within 4 days of arrival. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to providing you with "Ideal Poultry".
Ideal Poultry Breeding Farms Inc.
PO Box 591
Cameron, TX 76520
254-697-6677






To see what I ordered, go to my previous post:  2011 Chicken Order

Cuteness in a box is heading my way!



P.S.  We had a frost advisory here last night.  I'm glad I don't have anything outside quite yet!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo, love pictures of babies no matter what the breed or kind!! Charge your batteries!!

    ReplyDelete