Monday, March 30, 2020

Hope


Like most people I know, I've adhered to the stay at home strategy of not getting and passing around Covid-19.   

In that time  I've had plenty of time to work on my garden ideas and have already started some plants - perhaps a bit early.  But seeing these little stems climb up from a seemingly dead brown seed fills me with hope... for all of us.  




I like these little expandable peat pellets.  I've used them for many years with good results.  Once the plants get going I feed them with an organic plant food.




My little self-serve egg stand has been very popular.  I've also put some bottles of maple syrup in the container for sale.  Sorry if the labels get a little wonky from the damp!




Stay safe my friends.  Please take good care of yourselves.  Stay home.  And I look forward to meeting with you on the other side of this difficult time.  






1 comment: